Polin Neurosurgery has one goal in mind. Providing the very best evidence-based minimally invasive neurological and spine care. What that means is achieving results for our patients. With over 30 years of combined experience, Polin Neurosurgery is able to find a solution for most brain and spine pathologies. We look forward to improving our patient’s life.
Appointment: Call 503.666.8149
JOIN US AGAIN FOR FUTURE SEMINARS!
On February 6th, Dr. Polin explored the benefits of minimally invasive spine surgery versus traditional methods. This was a free seminar that provided evidence based insight on the many options patients have with back pack. If you have questions please call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of minimally invasive spine surgery include:
• A few tiny scars instead of one large scar
• Shorter hospital/surgery-center stay
• Reduced postoperative pain
• Shorter recovery time, with quicker return to daily activities, including work
• Reduced risk of infection